レビュー (700)Thank you so much! Fantastic seller with great cards! Card was in amazing condition Simply awesome.. you don’t want toss Ashley’s stream. Thank you so much for my amazing package! 🥹💖📦 Everything was packaged with so much care and love, and I’m absolutely in love with everything! ✨😍 You can truly tell how much time and effort you put into making the package special. 🫶🏻💕 I’m so happy with my purchase and can’t wait to shop with you again! 🎀💗 Thank you again for being such an amazing seller! 🥰✨💖 love it 😍 I love my Disney collection thanks Ashley🙏🏼 Great seller!!! Thank you!!! Great host, awesome prices. Cards came quickly and well protected 👍🏼 One of my favorite host. She is so incredibly nice. The cards are good. Prices are good. Just a great show. Fast shipping and great packaging! item as described, quick ship, good packaging, thank you Love my cards! Always enjoy your show! Great seller!!! Thank you!!! Always a great show with great products. Thank you Ashley 🙏🏼 Great streamer and seller. she is a great lady to buy from with super fashniopimg and very secured .