レビュー (199)Fast Shipping and Patient seller! Thank you for explaining all of your products and having so much variety! I got needed items and golden items I didnt know I needed! Definitely bookmark and follow this kind seller 🫶🏻 Everything came well! Thank you one of the best streamers!! Great seller. Professional. Timely shipping. Packaged well. 10/10 super grateful. Would buy from this buyer again!!! Also the best time with wolverine, he always pulls fire! 🔥 Fantastic variety of anime TCGs first UA cards and very happy ty Meet me in the jungle Wolverine 🦖 Everything is perfect thank you 😊 this seller continuously gives amazing deals and hooks u up with ur favorite characters. 10 out of 10 this seller always gives great deals and helps you chase down your favorite character. 10 out if 10 Always has great variety of products Don’t play fortnite w him and Superman at the same time 😂😂😂❤️❤️ GOAT