レビュー (905)First purchase! Great show and excellent packaging!! Thanks so much! Words can’t be put into a sentence how amazing these 2 people are! They got me my biggest chase and amazing hits on top of it! They have always taken care of me and have taken care of many people other than me to help them get what they are after! They are the light in the dragon ball community and I couldn’t be more happy to call them family! You guys are amazing human beings!! Much love brother! u deserve all of your chases best, most undiscovered streamer on whatnot. most honest and humble. multiple purchases made, will continue to buy more everytime i can One of the most legit streamers on whatnot, always doing fun fresh case breaks and more! Thank you for the extras as well Xeno much appreciated🔥🙌🏽 Always appreciate you guys 🙏💯🙏 God bless 🫶 Had a card missing and my boy hooked me up real deal met many streamers that won’t own up to their shit but this guy is the man and that’s what makes me come back and keep ripping !!! Thanks so much!!! See you on the next one Super fast shipping cards well packaged highly recommended this seller!! The best of the best if you’re lucky enough to be graced with one of his streams it’s the best and so is his partner in stream! Best of the Best! Appreciate you guys always! Always loved your streams, games, and of course watching dragon ball for free!! I can’t even say enough good things about this seller, I mean if you wanna feel welcomed instead of just a buyer, come in and say hi, I’m sure you’ll find something you want along with building a relationship with good peoples I won a bigger card that was gifted as a givy almost a month ago guess yall felt like you wanted to keep it because it never came. I contacted you. you made sob story as to why you hadn't sent it yet then said you would be sending it with tracking and apologized still nothing so the review reflects it. Its unfortunate but if your not going follow through you shouldn't be on here. Now I have to look like a jerk over something ridiculous. Great communication. Item as described. Fast shipping. Good packaging. Overall awesome seller. Will buy from again.
was a amazing stream and lots of amazing cards. I went in and spend a good amount but tripled my money in card value for sure! everything came in mint condition. if you haven't bought from them you definitely need too always 10/10 buying experience from Xeno. perfect shipping, cards arrived safely and expeditiously. best person I've bought from, super honest and all cards ordered arrived safely and non damaged. Will be buying more and more from him Always hooking me up brother! I appreciate ya! Thank you for the givy!!!