レビュー (61)Didn’t get a privy but it was fun to hunt! Great deals with quick shipping!
Thank you! roll was busted and package not sealed all the way not sure who is at fault I wish u would have reached out to me before leaving a 1-star feedback on my profile. Considering u said, "you don't know who's at fault". Sellers work very hard for their ratings. Considering many of my feedbacks indicate that everything I send is packaged very well, What u do is very hurtful. But as long as u get the satisfaction in the end is what matters correct? "Trust in Gods Advice". Sure he's watching u 2 buddy, thanks for the public thrashing, take your negativity somewhere else mate, find peace. You're welcome for all the free giveaways I sent u with your purchase too. f+u Great show and host. Very generous always giving extra every time you win an auction. Items very well packaged. Thank you A MUST Follow/Bookmark and Support! Absolutely one of best on Thee WN..Super Deals !!! this guy is awesome. My wisdom teeth or lack there of are feeling better. 😃👍🏻 Thank you for my package looking forward to more purchases 😊 This guy is great! No drama, and juiced everything nicely 😍 Everything shipped quickly as well! CHECK OUT HIS NEXT SHOW!!🚨🚨 I'm from around the same area as the seller grew up. gave me a little extra for sentimental reasons. I greatly appreciate it and now you have a part of you back home my friend! thanks so much! Xjunkcoinx is a great seller!
Nice packaging.
Quick shipping!
Thank you Super entertaining show. Great personality, Deals, and very generous. Amazing fast shipping! Great seller Coins were in great condition. No issues with them and fair deal. Good job. 👏 Very satisfied, great foreign coins. excellent seller and super fast shipping and very well packaged 5 stars all the way Perfect Transaction! Thank you!