レビュー (70)I love pom pom and moss yarn, during their birthday this seller gave /me/ a surprise! I love the yarn I bought and I'm excited for the next project I plan with it :) Love my yarn!!! Great seller with fast shipping Everything like it was described. Great seller fast shipping Very generous seller. Kevin is such a cutie Great yarn and fast shipping. TY So much. AMAZINGGGG!!.Packaged wonderfully and the seller is so sweet ❤️ quick and amazing as always! sellar was super cool, was able to find the yarn I was looking for! she was really nice and I hope to buy from her again I am so happy with my purchase. it arrived very fast. thank you so much Arrived quickly and was as expected. Thanks for the yarn amazing purchase as always Thank you for the great deals and giveaways!! Loved my orders! Thank you so much. Packaged great!!
Awesome seller!! absolutely amazing seller and products! happy with my yarn 🧶 wonderful seller 💚😊great show 😀 absolutely amazing seller! everything was exactly what I won and shipped super fast! Happy with purchase 🧶💚😊 wonderful seller 😀