レビュー (1,408)king and queen of whatnot, thank you for the fun and good vibes 🫶 Giving so much back to the community, you’ve added so much to my PC and can’t wait to be back and have the chance to support you Great Streamer. Great cards. It’s Yazy… cards were properly packed no damages quick delivery cards were properly delievered with no damages and quick delivery Absolutely stoked with the cards, such a wicked stream, thank you both so much!! 🫶 Great seller and fast postage always a good time with yaz! lured into the dbz collecting !! Cards and streams are total CLASS. These guys are extremely kind and informative and I couldn’t recommend getting your cards from them enough!! Congrats on 5k you lovely people Very quick and packaged well 👍 Absolutely beautiful cards as always. Extremely well packed and arrived on time. I had a great time with plenty of friendly banter haha
Highly recommended A+ Absolutely beautiful cards as always. Extremely well packed and arrived on time. I had a great time with plenty of friendly banter haha
Highly recommended A+ Absolutely beautiful cards as always. Extremely well packed and arrived on time. I had a great time with plenty of friendly banter haha
Highly recommended A+ Absolutely beautiful cards as always. Extremely well packed and arrived on time. I had a great time with plenty of friendly banter haha
Highly recommended A+ Really awesome deal Yazy! Love the cards everything arrived safely 🙏🏽🫶🏼 legend and beautiful packaging of the cards very happy with packaging and time delivery. always a trusted seller. WE LOVE YAZY✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️ WHO WOULDNT WITH RIPPER CARDS LIKE THESE🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER 💯AS ALWAYS GUARANTED HITS AND THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES ON THE QUALITY TO THE PACKAGING💃💃🕺🕺DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DROP IN ✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️SHOW YA ❤️❤️❤️AND SUPPORT HERE YOU WONT LEAVE DISSAPOINTED All cards arrived in perfect condition and were packaged great! Thanks so much for the cute cards! 😊 Thank you for the free cards and introducing me to the dbz world of cards I could not recommend the seller highly enough, great communication. The cards i received was just as described and was packed very well and in perfect condition. It was delivered really quick and the price of the item I purchased was awesome. I’ll 100% be back for more 🤙