レビュー (948)Great price and super fast shipping, thank you! Phenomenal packaging, great shows! Ty
awesome deals, thank you! packaging was perfect 🙏 Always fun hanging out with Ruthie! Thank you. Excellent seller, great person. The care taken with packaging was more than expected. Very impressed. Just wow! Love this seller & all her very unique items 😊 Amazing packing on my terracotta fish planter pot (Great Job!) Fast shipping & very nice giveaways! Highly recommend A+++ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Awwww thank you so much. I do love what I do and I appreciate that you notice. You are the best! I appreciate all the work you put in to ensuring nothing would break! Thanks so much! One of my favorite sellers! Always has something new and unique to share- and a fast shipper! Best of the best! Thank you for the giveaway! I love it 💓. Fast shipping & well packaged. Always has something new, fun and unique to sell. Highly recommend 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 A+++ My order arrived, thank you very much. You have an amazing auction. Keep up the great work Great packaging & fast shipping great product Great Lot of Goodies! Ty! What a great seller & a wide variety of items to offer with fast shipping & great packaging A+++ Thank you so much 😊 Love them! Excellent packaging & quick shipping! Thank you! Shipped fast! Packaged extremely well! Tysm! You are so sweet!! 💜Tysm. I appreciate the positivity and your comment ts made Wonderful happy mail as always. Highly recommend. thank you for my stickers and post cards.. stay blessed 😊💐😊