レビュー (980)Was one of the coolest shows I’ve seen in a while and I was very happy with the quality of cards he ran in the show. I’m a fan and will be back!Appreciate the kind words and you stopping in! Hope to see you in the next one! Thanks for the bad ass free card sponsored by Parkerlewiswins 💪🏻 Great room to be in. Even sent me a 1/1 drawing which hangs on my refrigerator next to my children’s artwork! nice card, packed well, a++++ Unbelievable packaging, quick shipping, and fire cards! I’m here for the free 💩 autos and all the david-isms. The host, the chat, the cards, the pace, the prices and the humor are all top notch. Need more court tv or live news in the background though to get to the next level. Amazing cards, shipped fast and packaged perfectly. Great stream! Great show and cards, as always! Fun stream, incredible cards and great low pressure deals. Grabbed some PC Cards. Strongly recommend and support seller. Super happy with everything from cards to cost to shipping!Appreciate the kind words sir. 🤝 Awesome as always!
Thanks!
Great cards and great vibrations in Folds room!! Literally my favorite streamer on app. Like no joke. youfold takes the cake 🍰 Youfold2me? Nah, he folds to no one. Guys get stones of steel. Guy plows through concrete. Guy never misses a beat. His fire hands never disappoint. Delivering bowman heat with transparency, quality cards, humor and consistency. One of the greats on the app. Fold! If you are not folding have no idea what you’re doing! Runs a great honest stream and I love just hanging out. Good cards good shipping One of the best dudes on the app