レビュー (72)TYSM!!! Zew you are simply the best! 💜💜💜💜 All of my items arrived in perfect condition. Great packaging. Thank you Zew 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Such a sweet seller, thank you for the givvy ❤️ One of the best!!!! Please support this small seller! Items are as described. Quick shipping. You won't be disappointed!!!!! Carefully packaged and shipped super fast! I cannot thank Zew enough for these incredible steals and deals. She is such an awesome person, and I’ll continue to support her 💜. Highly recommend buying from her; 100% of tips and 10% of sales will go to the Lupus Foundation of America. 🇺🇸💜 Thank youuu my friend for everything Outstanding experience! Everything was just how it should be, Personable Host, Quality products, very fast shipping and packed to travel safely! Thank you so much for going the extra mile and seeing that my purchase arrived safely and in a timely fashion. Hope to see you again soon. Zew 🫶🏻 Everything you are and everything you do I adore to the max 💜💜💜 Happy to support you and the cause 🩷✨🩷 I appreciate you my friend! Thank you 😊 Great items at a great price. Super fast shipping. Thank you! One of the best sellers on whatnot. 10/10 rating to me!!!! I will continue shopping here!!!! Products are great. Love this seller!!!! Perfection. Great products at amazing prices!! And it’s for a great cause!!! Zew is the best! Great products for great deals 🌟 and part of her sales go to a good cause. Thank you! 💜 amazing show, products and host. Best products and such an amazing cause they are supporting! Fast shipping and the kindest soul ever! 💖 Such good products and packaged well! The Gucci lipstick is 🔥🔥🔥! Thank you Zew! The sweetest seller with an amazing heart and great cause! I can’t wait to shop here again! Zew is so sweet, love her shows and the products are fantastic!!!! Great seller She is an amazing friend, with a great heart. Her profits go to lupus foundation. So please keep supporting her. And she ships fast 💨 Very fast shipping! Lovely seller! Would buy from again Wonderful, thank you so much! Everything in my orders is wonderful! Thank you so much. Hope to attend another show soon. She is amazing! The packaging everything arrived perfect! She supports a lupus foundation. 💜💟💜💟