Beoordelingen (47)Bro. You didn’t even put the card in a sleeve or protect it in the envelope. Very iffy card as well. I bought it but not good experience. Sorry bro. Do better packaging. I can’t imagine higher level card shipped like this. I sent u your cards in perfect condition my brother I don’t sell cards that are messed up not my fault what happened in the process off mail delivery I offered to replace card or refund u even tho it’s not my fault just to make it right my brother I do good business and I sent out in a protected in a top loaders do this say a lie say the truth u mad cuz your card got messed up by mailman not my fault do tio put a lie to feel better god bless and ima still send u a replacement Nice looking cards came in the mail. Safely. Great prices. Thank you very much.I appreciate your business my brother enjoy god bless 🙏🙏 Great set of cards appreciated the fast delivery! Will definitely be back againI appreciate your support my brother god bless enjoy 🙏🙏🙏 Super slick scam, Don’t say someone didn’t warn you. I would be doing a disservice to YOU if I did not report this seller. DO NOT BUY HERE! Made 7 purchases received only 2. Seller tried to bargain a 50 cent discount. I said no, now I have to mail back to a seller with a label that is not readable. Then I have to wait for a refund. Crazy. Talk about a scam, if there is one, this is it. This makes 3 in a row deliveries from whatnot sellers. Very cumbersome and they know it. Straight up bad business all the way around. Bad for new users and really bad for the Whatnot platform in general. Id elaborate more but man, what a turn off! Disappointed, I’ll pray for these folks. 🙏The one that is a scam is u I sent u all 7 cards and a extra card my brother u are the scammer its people like u that makes us good people look bad get a life scammer Sent all 3 cards in just penny sleeves and no protection in pwe Item was lost in transit but seller went above and beyond plus was super communicative and today order arrived. Thanks my brother for all your effort on getting this cards to the destination blessings 🙌 🙏 I appreciate your patience my brother I always go above and beyond for my customers god bless my brother enjoy 😎🙏🙏🙏 Great Host with awesome cards 🔥 I really appreciate your support my brother god bless 🙏🙏🙏🙏 didnt even put the card in a top loader or semi rigid. just a penny sleeve and team bag. card came and the corners were all bent. card is absolutely worthless...cmon man...no top loader? horrible packaging. wont be purchasing again now that I know the cards will be worthless upon arrival. tha ks for nothing. what a waste of a jordan card.