Beoordelingen (3.353)awesome battery works great thank you so much Great show with awesome items and deals. Thank you! Works like he said thanks for your honesty. Will shop again. Soon shipping took a while mostly because of Usps but overall good battery and got a free sticker 👌🏼 Item received as described, thank you for a good working battery. Definitely recommend. Everything as described. Bought a trimmer blower combo and a 18v HP 2ah battery. So far, we’ve tried the blower and it works well. Have yet to charge the battery and use the trimmer. Overall, everything was brand new. Fast and safe shipping. My batteries are in excellent condition. Thank you. Awesome seller and item was as described! Great host. Love this show. Always get my orders quick. Great seller. Fast shipping Great seller. Fast shipping Good batteries, over paid because of bidding, 1 batter paid 23and shipping 1 I paid 30 and shipping compared to 25 new in store and for some reason people that sell tools won't cancel your orders, kinda dumbMan I sure do wish I could cancel the items that sell for $1 in my show, but its bad business. Please bid responsibly! 👍 I'm happy with my purchase and this seller but US Mail took 12 days to deliver. Crazy! 10 star. Very quick shipper. Love those stream for ryobi Amazing stream! thank you soo much! I'll be sure to join the show next time! Great show, items and deals. Arrived perfectly and fast. Thank you! Excellent!!! Thank you!!! Amazing seller!!! Came in good condition and looks good with the other batteries I have. Thank you and God bless you and your family.