Beoordelingen (28.378)Couldn’t be any happier with my purchase Absolutely great communication--- fantastic to deal with --- flawlessly packed and shipped !! Would highly recommend and would confidently purchase from again!! Thank you !! The Funko pop came in pretty good condition and the shipping and delivery was really fast and probably has the Funko pop your looking for I would 100% buy from here again!!!
Awesome!! Will love this one forever!! Great show and pops as always! Packaged amazing. Thank you!! Thank you so much. It arrived in perfect condition and well packaged. What can I say, get deal! He worked with me, I am happy and I hope he is too. He made a disabled veteran very happy so I can put something special in my collection. Thank you. I have made many purchase before packaging is always perfect and ships out very fast!! Thank you for the mystery pin!!! I got a rare one! Thank you savage you’re the best! 💯 thank you for the figpin 🩷🩷🩷🩷 thank you for the figpin🩷 Fast ship and great packaging. Awesome deals. Thanks.
Fast shipping and Well Packaged !!! Another 🔥🔥🔥 bundle w/sav! And as always…superb packaging 😮💨 thanks Sav! 😎