Beoordelingen (53)so many cute treasures but I think my fav. is the gloves, and the doves....thank you friend ♥️♥️Thanks Les they were super cute enjoy your package hope so see you again at another show!!🫶🏼 One of my top favorite shops on Whatnot. Thank you you are so kind can’t wait to see you at my next show 🥰! I thank you for the breakwater bay piece I have one other there are 6 altogether hopefully between the two of us we will find more!!! I’m glad I went into your show 😃😃😃💕💕Loved having you there thanks for your purchases! 🥰 I received my goodies today....with a couple extra ones included. Thank you so much! Love everything!!Junebug you are so sweet thanks for your purchases🥰🥰 fun show. great prices on everything. wonderful sellers. fast shipping. so many minis you don't normally see in other shows. everything is always wrapped with love. tysm both of you. ❤️ ya Thanks for your purchases Connie you are an amazing mod see you in the next one! ❤️❤️❤️ After packing job everything arrived safely thank you so much!🥰🥰🥰 Thanks for your purchases!!! this show was spectacular. so many things to choose from. beautiful pieces. fast shipping. affordable prices. sellers are the just the sweetest. they always make sure everything is wrapped with love. ty both so much. ❤️ Great seller, loved my items super fast shipping Omg I can't tell you how much I love the furniture I got from you!! I can already envision it in the dollhouse! Thank you! See you soon!! a great show and a wonderful lady to buy from. Will buy again. thanks 😊 I love them so much! Perfect condition just like described. Great seller! Absolutely love my order!!♥️ Great show. super sweet seller. so many things to choose from. fair prices. fast shipping and items are always wrapped with ❤️. THANK YOU SO MUCH! 🥰🥰🥰🥰The bed! And the luggage! So Amazing! I love it all! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Amazing seller! Top Notch Packaging! And Fantastic Host! Thank you again! 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 Beautiful dolls arrived carefully shipped Love my metal patio set and little wooden rocking chair! So many super fun items. Thank you! Tysm for all the new minis. Love them all! I got the Lobster Hut and all the goodies to go with it!! I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much!!! Great show. affordable prices. so many nice minis to choose from. super sweet seller. fast shipping. everything was wrapped with ❤️. tysvm for a wonderful show. and ty for the bed. what a very nice surprise!!!! Awesome products and excellent show Really loved the show, well paced, host is attractive, polite and cares about what she does, super fast shipping, super well packaged, will definitely come back for more! I really enjoyed being here and all the minis I got! Thank you! Great selection of items, packed perfectly and quick delivery.