Beoordelingen (215)Really great items..Thank you! Perfect condition. Really nice. So pleased with my shipment!! Items exactly as described and in perfect condition! Great business, definitely recommend host. Shipping was very prompt as well, thank you! excellent deals! amazing seller 🤍 Everything was perfect, as usual! If I could do 10 stars i would. I love buying from Alicia !! Never issues and great condition! Thank you!!!! Excellent seller with a wide selection of items! Everything was in perfect condition, packaged well and smells good! Thank you :) see you next show! awesome clothes and amazing seller 🤍 Love everything! It was all in perfect condition. Always a good chill show. You’re on my favorite seller list and one of the few I have notifications enabled for. Thank you 🫶🏼 Love the mix of items, got some great deals, minor issue with a couple items but best customer service! She was super responsive & easy going Thank you for the givy! 🩷 So inlove with the body suit definitely will buy again came with the tag still on itThank you so much! I appreciate your support and your kind review. See you at the next show! 💖 thank you! shipped fast! great deal on lululemon! Thank you so much for your kind words! Your support truly means the world to me. 🫶🏼 First time buying from her. I got bargains on excellent quality clothing! Thank you so much for your amazing review! It truly means a lot to me. I’m so happy you had a great experience, and I appreciate your support. I can’t wait to see you back in another show soon!