Beoordelingen (84)Love my order! Great deals and the extras for my first-purchase were awesome!! Amazing Amanda. Thank you so much. Top seller!! I really love all the pants that I bought! They are all amazing!! I’m excited for you and I hope this goes well for you! I can’t wait to see the next show!! I’m so glad you like them!! We are so excited to have you as part of our whatnot family. Your support and excitement mean the world to us! Outstanding seller, best packaging and prices that no one can beat!!! Can you tell it takes me a lot of time and effort to make sure everyone’s packages bring as much joy as the show? 😂 This made my day. I keep returning because this seller truly has the best customer service, she cares so deeply about her customers and orders, and her prices are amazing!!! Everyone please buy from her!!!! Couldn’t be more blessed to have you with us through this! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review like this. Who knew what it could bring people thousands of miles apart to friendship. 💗💗 Thank you so much 🍀🥰Thank you so much!!! Hope to see you soon. 💕💗 I just got my goodies and the quality of every single item is unheard of for the prices i paid! I can’t thank you enough Amanda! You’re awesome! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We absolutely love having you in the show. This makes me so happy!! Great items on show. Great deals. very quick shipping. Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! 💕 Between my classroom and my pumpkin painting party at home...Ill all set thanks to you!!!! love it!!!!This is amazing!!! I’m so glad you found us!! I hope you continue to shop with us and have the best stuff for all the kiddos. 💕 Great show good variety of items fast shipping great packaging highly recommended Thank you so much!! I couldn’t be happier that you are able to hang with us in our show!! Hope to see you soon, you’re the best! She's so nice and great with requests!!!! A lot of variety, reasonable prices on items and shipping too. Thank you!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I feel so blessed to have found people like you in our show. 💕 Best seller on Whatnot!!! This seller truly goes above and beyond, has the fastest shipping out of everyone and any platform, and prices you can't beat! You’re amazing. Thank you so much for the review. Part of our core whatnot community. Appreciate you so much more than you could possibly know. 💕💗 post office lost no fault of sellerWhat happened? I would still like to try to help you out. Message me and let’s see what we can do. 💕 👍🏼Thank you!!we love snoopy over here. 💕 thank you!!Thank you SO MUCH. Hope to see you soon. 💕 super fast shipping!! great seller!!Thank you so much. We try so hard to be fast and take care with our shipping. Really appreciate you taking time to review. Hope to see you soon! GREAT SHIPPING! Even better deals!!You’re the best. One of the core opening show peeps. Like family now. 💕 Great items fast shipping and a fun show lots of variety highly recommended Thank you so much! I lovvvvveee having you in the shows. So glad we found you! 💕 Thank you so much for the givvy!!!! Perfect!!! I'll be back to buy more! You are so welcome!! Can’t wait to see you soon. 💕 Love this seller! Great deals, fast shipping and such care when packing! I will be back for more deals and I’ll stay for the great interaction!! Tysm for my freebies too! You are so welcome! I love having you but the show and bringing sunshine to the chat. We appreciate you so much! 💕 Absolutely amazing products and seller. Thank you for everything. Everything was perfect.
Yay!! Thank you so much. So glad we found you. 💕
Really appreciate you taking the time to do a review. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️You’re the best. Hope to see you bringing fun to the chat soon. 💕💗