Beoordelingen (2.364)Thank you for the cute gift 🥰🫶🏻 Thank you! I love your shows! too heavy but a nice piece of jewelry Stunning! Best show on WN. Tysm! Great deals and the host, K, is lots of fun. Love shopping with K. Thank you! Love the dress and t-top! Berman is new favorite designer of mine. Good quality! Thanks! 😊😊 Love the French Fry bag charm! Very cute! Thanks! 😊😊 K,I just opened stunning grey Chloe boots and thought it was a mistake shipping. Then I realized it was my buyers giveaway win.
Amazing. You rock. Thank you!!! Great seller, very descriptive and honest. Love to hear him talk. Excellent deals and quality. Love the dress and it fits perfectly
Thanks again for another awesome sale One of the nicest giveaways ever!!
And TOTALLY suits my personality!!
(Gorgeous bag charm with dog)
THANK YOU FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF MY HEART‼️❤️ The love all of the items! 😊😊😊 Love the design. Thank you! thank you very much 💕 ♥️ 🙏 ❤️ 💕 the best seller 🥰 🙌 obsessed with my item🤩 super fast shipping 10/10 recommend ysl boots are amazing ty pablo !!⭐️