Beoordelingen (288)I am extremely happy about my purchase! It came in a quick manner, well packaged, and most importantly everything worked. 10/10 experience and I will totally be stopping in whenever I can. Will definitely buy from again! Everything packaged perfectly. Super fast shipping, great communication skills, everything was as advertised condition, A+ Seller! great cards. arrived fast. tyvm im a very satisfied customer. my first time buying and im happy with my purchase. item was as described and arrived sooner then expected. I would definitely be buying again and i recommend any new shoppers as well. 👍 Product arrived very quickly and well packaged considering it was shipped to England from the USA. I would highly recommend this seller. Great streamer! Cards came exactly as described. Thank you! a beautiful card and it was real! packaged with care and got to my home earlier than stated! Fast shipping. Great Games. Ty amazing purchase awesome seller, fast shipper. I am happy with my purchase, quality, condition, appearance,value, packaging was good and appearance as described, would definitely buy from them again. absolutely amazing 👏 packaging was PHENOMENAL 💯 host is a good dude yall💕 appreciate you man! Great quality, exactly as described and fast shipping!