Beoordelingen (45)Love my new hen! Packaged and shipped perfectly! Great seller These items were even better in person. Plus the care in the packaging to make sure everything arrived safely was a 10 out of 10. Adorable Adolf Persch Queen Austria porcelain butter pat from ashleylshepard! It’s even cuter in person. It was securely wrapped, arrived safely, and was exactly as described. I absolutely love it and am so happy to add it to my butter pat collection! ❤️ Perfect! Such a great seller! This pink hand is so beautiful! Thank you so much for great wrapping. Amazing new seller you guys check her out.🩷🩷🩷Thanks friend!!! Love your shows! Ashley is such a great person with excellent taste. She puts on a good show and sends items out quickly. Everything is packed to perfection. Very fun show, good quality, fast shipping.
Amazing! Fast shipping and everything arrived perfectly just as described! Love this so much! Thank you?? Adorable …
Fast shipping and packaged to arrive safely! Very well packaged, great seller to work with! Incredible. Ashley is amazing!! (From my mom) Good sellers has great items. Thanks for the sweet givvy!💕 Absolutely beautiful Aqua Hemingray! I was so lucky to get a perfect peace.
Thank you!So glad you liked it! She was a stunner! Super fast shipping and wonderful packaging! Thank you so much. These items are so much prettier in person. Thank you for the sweet comment! You did get some gorgeous pieces! The best seller and shipper!! I loved everything I got from her for my mother in law Ashley is literally the best and I’ll keep supporting her highly recommended this seller
She is such a amazing host 🫶🏻 Oh my gosh such a cute giveaway! Thank you!