Beoordelingen (5.656)Having one of those days?? Just catch one of Asuna’s 🦇💩🤪shows. Guaranteed it will turn your day around (one way or the other) Asuna is the best!!Always funny and kind and has the best Doorables!! Tysm for my Doorables, sweet friend, and thanks for the givvy, as well!💛🌹 OMG Laugh the whole time she keeps you awake and on your toes you never know what she’s going to do amazing bundles and singles. Tysm ❤️ Great stream! love the variety and deals! fast shipping! c u soon! Thank you! I Mali finished my hallloween 2026 collection and I added a few more great ones to my overall collection! Quick shipping & cute as a piglet! Thank you again for all my stuff. You are awesome. Thank you Asuna! It’s great to see you back again!!! Missed you! 💛✨💛✨💛 Love it thank you so much Thank you, Asuna. Got here fast! Waiting now for the next fun show. Great place to hang out I just ❤️ asuna. We are our own support group. 🦇💩🤪 Love my doorables! Great prices and fast shipping! Fun show! I laughed so much!!! Thank you! Thank you!! Always a fun show! ☺️ Wow that got here fast!!! Gotta love the 🦇💩🤪💗. Never a bad place to be. ❤️ you girl!! asuna is always an absolute blast & she has so many options!!!🤩 thank you for another great purchase 🥳 Tysm!! Always a good time in your shows!! 😘