Beoordelingen (1.782)Gravy dish was beautiful, however, the plate underneath was not the original gravy plate nor was it even Pyrex. Packaging was very good. I did explain that when I showed the item. I said it was an underplate but was not the original underplate for the gravy boat. Im sorry if it was misunderstood. Great sellerThank you. Cant wait to see you again. Beautiful vintage set and well packed!!Thank you! I hope you enjoy it. They're so cute. hope to see you again soon. Fast delivery with great packaging! All items were just as described! Thank you so much!You are so welcome. Looking forward to seeing you again. Absolutely in love with these minis. They are so adorable and look so cute in my trinket shelf. Thanks! Please make sure to follow me. I have a lot of minis on order. Doing another show soon. Love the pitcher! Thank you! Packed very well! 💚💚💚💚You are so welcome. I hope to see you back soon. Excellent seller and fast shipping item was as described and packaged very well I will be purchasing from again.Thank you for the sweet review. I appreciate it. Cant wait to see you back in at my next show. very happy with this purchase! thank you so much! Thank you. So glad you like it. Thank you!!You're welcome, hope to see you again. Purchase arrived quickly and safely. Thank youThank you so much. I hope to see you soon. Great purchase! Each one arrived in beautiful shape. Thank you Thank you! I am so glad you were here. I hope you'll come back and see me. Beautiful Ty!!You are So welcome. I hope you enjoy it. Love the Thriftshop
card and the lovely vintage Angel! I have missed your show!Hello my friend! I was so happy to see you in the chat. I hope to see you again soon. 🥰 this snowman is amazing!! arrived perfect! thank youIm so glad you like it. Thanks and hope to see you soon. This is without a doubt the cutest Santa I have in my collection. Thank you so, so much for sharing him with me! Thanks also for the amazing givey. I love these little Goebel angels and will enjoy them for many years to come! Thank you so much Red. You didnt have to do what you did... you're amazing ❤️ Such a sweet and generous seller. I love all my purchases from her show. Everything arrived safely also. Thank you. Absolutely wonderful host, great inventory and fast secure shipping. So beautiful thank you!!! This one is really nice. Love it! Thanks.