Beoordelingen (848)Excellent project! Arrived on time. Very satisfied! Very well packaged and excellent shipping. would recommend. What can I say? This dude is def not Average. Great seller, member of the community, and friend! An amazing person all around! Averagedude is the absolute best in every way possible 💯 Don't miss his streams!!! Nothing average about this dude. Fast shipping, nicely packaged, and a great deal. Such a cool dude with amazing shows! avgDude is one great seller 😎 great seller fast shipping Fast shipping and game works perfectly Great experience great packaging will buy again The item arrived promptly and undamaged. It appears to be just as advertised and my boys can’t wait for some duck hunt. Ten stars! Thank you averagedude! Average is a great seller, his shows are really fun, he has great products, and he packs immaculately and ships super fast. 10,000 stars. thanks again for the Yoda fast and wonderful shipping Super awesome givvy! I love it! so sorry my review was delayed. your show was fun and I can't wait to chill again and buy some cool stuff from you. thank you. 😘 10 out of 10 great Packaging and everything highly recommend