Beoordelingen (368)Wow! Even better than I expected. Great vintage items at a fantastic price. Yayso happy to hear this thank you so much🩷 Every single piece was exceptional! ❤️🤗This makes me so happy to hear that you loved thank you❤️🙏🏼 Thank you so much! Appreciate the review ty☺️ love the shirt ! thank you so much 🙏
Appreciate the review and so happy to hear❤️ Great seller super cute 🥰 and also fast shipping 💗thanks again Ty for such a sweet review appreciate it❤️ just as described thank you
Amazing that you loved thank you alot❤️ Beautiful pieces 🩷 super happy with my purchases!Yay appreciate the review alot and glad to hear❤️ Got my Package was so excited to open it up, can wait to up my daughter in this cute outfit 🖤 Thank you! 🫶🏻Appreciate the review and so excited you loved it 😍 I thought I was getting a Clifford painting/drawing but instead got a tiny little collectible from dg I gave to my daughter she loved it ! Over all I'll shop again she's a lovely lady. Hey star i did ask if you wanted the givvy for you or your little one and I never received an answer. The picture on the givvy is actually a cement block of clifford not what you would have received or i would of mentioned that but again sorry to hear this was not to your liking. I love this shirt so much !!! Just as described !!Its such a cute one thank you for your purchase🙏🏼 My daughter loves her new dresses!Thats the best review to receive from a little one😍 ty so much 🙏🏼 Great deals, thank you Thank you for your review 🙏🏼 Loved everything! So happy you do and appreciate the review as well🙏🏼 Love my items 💕Ty so much for your review❤️ I’m so happy with my son’s Snowman Outfit!☺️🫶🏽 Isn’t it the cutest ty so much and happy you love it❤️ great vtg collection - my precious moments and looney pieces are perfect ✨Ahh makes me so happy thank you so much❤️ I love them. thank you 😊 Thank you so much happy you love them❤️ thankyou Appreciate the review ty❤️ LOVE all of our Barneys and Sesame Plush! All the untested talking plush worked when I put batteries in them! 🤩 Thank you so much! Woohooo love that 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 ty so much for your review and support🥰 Gorgeous dress!!!😍 perfect for Christmas!Isn’t it thank you so much please share pics🥰