Beoordelingen (104)5 Full Stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ for this seller!
This item was exactly as described and what I wanted. This seller uses the most appropriate methods to protect the parcel from damages.
I will absolutely consider this seller for future purchases! I hope you have a great day! Peace and Love.. thank you very well packaged. Left a note and some fun stickers! Very polite and friendly. Would shop with again! Order got her very quickly and was packaged excellently. Thanks for the bonus stickers!! Thank you so much love it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fun stream and hands are on fire! Took great care of my cards in shipping. Very happy with my purchase will be back in future streams! What’s crazy is that I placed an order the same day as Vgar9 and baby’s package came in 3 days before vgars 🤷♂️ This review is sponsored by Blue Chew. Everything came in good condition even my stickers ☺️
Thank you so much!!!! You really hooked me up bro I really appreciate it and will for sure be back next stream! 🤘🏻🤘🏻 feel free to tag me anytime 🫶 Awesome streamer! highly recommend!! Great deal, some of the best packaging I’ve seen in a while haha, definitely check out baby major!! Shipping was quick and packaged safely! Seller gave me a fair price. I am happy with my purchase and would recommend this seller! Absolute legend!! The products he has are top notch and you can’t beat the deals and vibes!! Fast shipping and fantastic packaging!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Card arrived as expected and in a timely manner, and also received some swag!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Baby B Major Is the Real Deal!
I had an awesome experience with Baby B Major! He ripped Pokémon packs and sold graded cards during the stream, and every moment was full of energy. He hypes up each pack opening like it’s a major event, which makes the whole stream fun, exciting, and impossible to look away from.
Baby B Major also has a way of making you feel right at home—comfortable, welcomed, and part of the community. His prices are great, so you really get value with every purchase.
Highly recommend checking out his stream. If you miss his show, you’ll regret it! Pulled a big hit, I almost screamed,
From a pack that sparkled like it knew it gleamed.
baby_b_major’s energy? Off the charts—
Dude streams like he’s powered by rare candy hearts.
Shipping was fast, like a Rapidash sprint,
Everything packed perfect—not a single dent.
If you want hype, fun, and cards that slay…
This is your guy—go rip with him today! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely Recommend Baby B Major!
Baby B Major is an absolute blast to watch during his Pokémon card live streams. He brings a perfect mix of humor, energy, and knowledge—there is never a dull moment. Not only is he genuinely funny, he’s also incredibly helpful, always taking the time to explain pulls, answer questions, and keep things fun for everyone in the chat.
His prices are some of the best you’ll find, and the excitement he brings to every pack opening makes the whole experience feel special. Whether you’re a seasoned collector or just getting into the hobby, you’ll feel right at home on his stream.
Highly recommend tuning in—you won’t regret it! Thank you so much ..really packaged nice and came in with no issues Came as described, great seller, great price thank you!!! This guy is an absolute legend. Super amazing and helpful. Also nothing but love and good vibes 🤟🏻