Beoordelingen (137)Baby girl loves them! Thank you so much!! Great prices and items were in really good condition. Shipping was fast. Thank you Fantastic seller! Thank you so much!!! I love them all. Thank you 💜 Such a sweet seller!! Thanks so much!! Thank you so much. You were very accommodating and I appreciate it dearly. Great times!!! Little people arrived as expected 🙂 thank you! Great seller - look forward to next show Arrived as expected! Thank you Fast shipping and easy to buy from! fast shipper and great items. ty Thank you so much. I love it!!! Great purchase, received all my items in great condition. I really appreciate the care taken. Most items were in good condition. A couple were more used than expected but I did get for a decent price. Would purchase from her again. Amazing seller! Pins were 100% authentic, exactly as shown, and shipped fast. Great communication and awesome vibes. Will definitely buy again!