Beoordelingen (91)So very pleased with this seller! I encourage you if you are reading that is a great place to buy books! The books are clean, well packaged when shipped! The shipping is fast! It was a great comeback show with some great deals! Thanks guys! Great show. Love the positive energy. Great comics and fantastic value. Highly recommended. hahahha craziest packaging ever🤣 legit opening a birthday present to see how long it takes to get it open 🤣🤣🤣 secure and fast shipping ❤️ awesome show and very entertaining 😀 Wonderful, outstanding exemplary show And stream! Thank you so much. This means your world to me, and as I said before, it was great jumping in your channel. definitely buy from agian Item was packaged well, and arrived quickly and was as described. They also threw in a bonus comic as well. I am a happy camper. Amazing deal!! Great communication!!! Packaged just perfectly!!! 10/10 awesome books and shipping was fast Really happy with this purchase and how fast i received it. Awesome seller! Wholesome show, great packaging and speedy shipping BC Comics was fantastic to deal with. Fast shipping, quality packing, excellent comics, and communication A+. Will be back again. And again—thank you very much for the Grade A comics & slabs 🔥 Great books and really fast shipping. Every single purchase I’ve ever made from bccomics has been a great experience, the battles for the comics are so much fun excellent seller! all the books were in great shape and I was given awesome extra books completely free. I will continue to purchase from bccomics! my package was shipped out the next day and everything I got was in better than expected condition. Thank you very much bccomics! Great comic securely packaged and arrived earlier than expected even. Thanks BC Comics! Hopped in the stream and found some gold! Packaging was excellent and shipping was lightning fast. Highly recommend this seller! Thanks for the giveaway book. Dhipped fast and safe. 🤗 The stream was a little unorganized to the point that I was worried I’d get the wrong books. HOWEVER, there was a method to the madness and the order was accurate and well packaged. I recommend.