Beoordelingen (80)This seller is top notch and provides quality service. I have never received a package so neatly wrapped before. I ordered the Fekkai Apple cider detox rinse and I love it. She also included an extra gift in my purchase, which was so sweet, she did not have to do that at all. I will definitely recommend this seller and will be purchasing from her again. What an incredibly kind and amazing rating and review! Thank you so much and thank you for shopping with me! I’m grateful and happy you loved your order! 💕💕 Great packaging!! Love the personal notes!! 🩷Thank you so much for this rating and review! So happy you’re happy with your order! 🩷🩷🩷🩷 This fragrance is amazing. Might have to keep one for myself! 🤭😉Hahaha keep one! Boy Smells is so good. Glad you love it! Thanks so much for shopping with me! 🩷🩷 Very well bubble wrapped…even the PS throwing the box, as we all know they do…the bottles would not have been damaged!!
Quick turn around too!! Highly recommend if you’re looking for something specific…may even catch it on FLASH SALE!! 👏👏What an amazing rating and review!! I am so grateful! USPS can do a number on our boxes 😂 so I make sure to always pack items with extra care! I’m so happy you’re pleased with your purchase! Thank you so much! 🩷🩷🩷 Loved my first time buyer care package too so cute, and everything came perfect!Thank you so much! 🥰 I’m so happy you loved everything and that it all arrived perfectly! 💕 thank you for your rating and review as well! got this a good price with some extra goodies inside one of my favorite shopsI appreciate you so much! Thank you for the rating and review and thank you for shopping with me! So glad you’re happy with your purchase! 🩷 Great product great price great shipping. I appreciate this rating and review so much! Thank you so much for shopping with me! 🩷 I can’t find enough awesome adjectives to describe this A+++ Seller and her Shop!!! I am a repeat buyer and every purchase has been SPECTACULAR, She also always add a generous personal touch to every shipment just to make you feel extra special!!!! Ladies Bellnboujee NEVER disappoints!!!! Try her once and you will keep coming back! Thank you sweetie for making me feel so special!!! You are the absolute best ever!! You have no idea how much h this truly means to me! Thank you so much!! You are a blessing to me and my shop! THANK YOU!! 🙌🏼🩷 Super fast shipping and amazing deals! Thank you for the little gift as well!! 10/10 can’t wait to come back!Thank you so much! This makes me so happy! Really glad you enjoyed your experience and look forward to you shopping with me again! 🩷 Incredibly fast shipping, and amazing products! I am so happy with my order. I’m also very appreciative of all the lil extra goodies💗 thank you so much! I’m so happy you loved your order and happy with your experience! Thank you so much for this amazing review and truly appreciate you shopping with me! 🩷🩷 Great seller! Fast shipping!Thank you so much for your rating/review and thank you for shopping with me! 🩷 Sheer Perfection!!!! My go to when I feel Beautiful and Boujee to get my products so I can continue feeling that way!!!! LOL!!!! Thank you also for the Gift!! Amazing Seller A+++!! This shop is the Crème de Le Crème !!!!!!This review is sheer perfection!! You are truly one of the sweetest and most amazing customers ever! Thank you for always making my day with your kindness and support! 🩷✨
Perfect first purchase thanks for the happy Thank you so much for wonderful rating and review! Thank you for shopping with me! I’m so glad you’re happy with your purchase! 💕💕 Absolutely thrilled with this seller and all of my purchases!! Everything arrived packaged beautifully with extra care and goodies too!! Can’t wait to shop again!! Thank you so much for this amazing rating/review!! So glad you enjoyed your items and can’t wait for you to shop with me again. Thanks so much! 💕💕 Excellent seller and received super fast. Purchased on 8/26 and received 8/29. Excellent products and she put in a nice give away. Thank you. I truly appreciate you, your rating, and review so much! Thank you so much for shopping with me! So glad you had a great experience! 🩷 Thank you so much!You’re so welcome, thank you!! I appreciate you and your support! 💕 Purchased an Artis brush through Stephanie’s shop, what a wonderful seller. Received a beautifully wrapped package with a personalized thank you and extra gifts, how sweet, it made my day, thank you! Your review truly made my day! Thank you so much! I’m so glad you’re happy with your purchase and thank you for shopping with me! 💕💕 Items as described!!!Great packaging arrived quick. Thank you Thank you so much for your wonderful rating/review! So glad you’re happy with your order! Thank you for shopping with me! 🩷 im so happy! This is my favorite perfume and it was discontinued. Its brand new in the box and everything and she sent goodies with the perfume! So happy you’re happy with your purchase!! Thank you so much for shopping with me! 🩷🩷🩷 amazing. thank youYou’re so welcome! Thank you so much for shopping with me! I truly appreciate it 💕 Thank you so much it came packaged well, loved my package You’re very welcome! Thank you so much for your purchase and your rating/review! So happy you love your package! 🩷 3rd time buying from this FABULOUS SELLER!!!!! Have another delivery coming already!!! TOP PLACE to purchase from here on WhatNot!! Deliveries are FAST, PACKAGED WITH CARE and CONCERN so nothing breaks in shipment. Items are NEW! All Around GREAT SHOP. Thank you for the WONDERFUL GIFT with my purchase I so APPRECIATE YOU!!!!You are the best ever! This makes me so happy and grateful! Thank you so much! So glad everything is arriving quickly and safely. You continuing to shop with me means a lot!! Thank you so very much! 🙌🏼🩷 Always happy with my purchases! The shipping is fast and the packing is very good. 10/10 recommend! Thank you so much for your continued support! 💖 so glad you’ve been happy with everything and truly appreciate you!! 💕✨ thank you so very much for the free items in my package. I appreciate it so much You’re very welcome! Thank you so much for shopping with me! I appreciate you! 💕