Beoordelingen (111)A 1 packaging ! Thanks bro I will def buy again
Great seller. Well packaged. Fair pricing. Packed with care! Great items Awesome packaging, awesome Seller!! Thank you!! As always great inventory and fast shipping 🫡 thank you bro! Thank you for the awesome grabs ,fast af shipping and quality of packaging really appreciate you bro!! Great seller. Fair negotiation. Well packaged. Quick ship! Will buy from again. Great seller and very fast and secure shipping good packaging and good deals! Great seller. Well packaged. Quick ship! Great seller and great prices. Great deals & fast shipping! Completed my collection 🔥🥔 Every one of my cars came in a protector and was shipped same day! You can’t beat that best seller on whatnot hands down!!! Great packaging! Fast shipping! Everything came as described!!! awesome seller, perfect packaging, shipping was quick. thank you bro Seller told me it was double sided head
You didn’t ask on stream you purchased the item and you messaged me after it was already shipped If it
was double-sided head, I told you I don’t know I think so. I never told you it did or didn’t. that’s your fault for not asking on stream. package shipped fast and was in excellent condition when arrived. thank you Fast shipping but you’re a clown for shipping a $15 car in an envelope. Funny part is you put bubble wrap on it. I bought 3 of them that day yours being the most expensive and by far worst packaged. Why???Hey like you said it was in a yellow envelope in a protecter in bubble wrap so you are just complaining that it didn’t come on a box? It dose say anywhere in your review that the car or/and the protector came in bad condition? Packaged with care in bubble wrap, 5 stars. Fun show! Sick deals! My pop was safely packed. Thank you Fast shipping and great prices!