Beoordelingen (179)Thank you for another great order 😘 I will continue to support you ❤️ travel size is good to see if it's worth buying a bigger bottle Amazing seller and amazing prices. Loved everything I got!! Awesome human 👏 ❤️ awesome seller ❤️ Not worth the price Sorry you feel that way! It sells in the store for $25. Awesome seller great community!! love these products Came in perfect condition and fast! Also, thanks for the givy🥰. Everything is perfect! Thank you so much. My package arrived fast, packaged great, and exactly what I ordered. Always a great shopping experience, and thanks so much for the extra goodies! absolutely love! thank you so much for the free giveways! fast shipping! The best salon quality merchandise. Amazing inventory; don’t miss this one! Absolutely and amazing seller who genuinely cares about taking care of her buyers! She takes pride in her sales, making sure they’re properly wrapped and packaged same day for shipping.
I look forward to purchasing again and bookmarked all of her shows! Looking forward to trying the new products! Thank you 😊 Exactly as ordered, shipping was fast, and was packaged very well as always! Will shop again. 5 stars! Thank you so much! Excited to try the new goodies! Love it! Item is the exact thing I bought. TY ❤️ Fast shipping, great products and good deals! Love shopping here. 😍🔥💖