Beoordelingen (1.187)Shipping was so quick and the price I paid for this was so much less than other whatnot creators I have seen. His hit rates are 1/5 which are so amazing as I pulled my ETB on the second spin of his live for only $8. Plus he saved me a ton of money from other creators who had hit rates extremely high. thank u this was fun! i had a good time Well packaged! Good Seller wothbfollow thru! awesome dude and fun stream to watch and purchase stuff in. he even throws in extras if you don't hit occasionally which i haven't seen amy other livestream do. Thank you for the givy :) Box Package came in was damaged but such good package inside all was good and timely
It was what I got so can’t complain Thanks for the great cards and fast shipping
Big Len always comes in hot with bangers. Amazing stuff and totally worth everything. Packaged wonderfully like usual. Always awesome and great stuff packaged.
Always packaged well and some great stuff inside.
cards were in excellent shape. shipped securely Absolute TrashThank you for the thorough review. I’m sorry you didn’t win an ETB in those 2 spins you did. As always you can check exact odds and exactly what’s on the wheel before bidding. Although there were 21 spots left when you bid and 1 ETB left so the odds were pretty clear. I’m sorry you didn’t win. Please refrain from doing wheel spins if you are going to write people bad reviews when you don’t win. Pulled a mewtwo sir from 30th on stream and got it shipped they upgraded my shipping to bubble mailer , goated big Len great seller and fast shipping