Beoordelingen (1.212)Best giveaways ever!!! Thank you!!! His halter fits perfectly 💖 Amazing quality as always I love coming home know I have a package from bladeandbridle, everything is always exactly as I ordered it and great quality Love love love TJ and Beka! Their products are perfect, their packaging never fails to disappoint, and they're genuinely fun to hang out with! 1000% recommend them for horse tack and home goods! Fast shipping. yhe socks are adorable and the arma lunge line is great quality! Great seller! Daughter loved both items. I will continue to buy from seller! Great items great seller Fast shipping! Thank you! Another great interaction with a great seller Great show and service! Item is perfect and arrived quickly. Highly recommend!
Love watching the show! Great couple! Absolutely love my laso! Super fast shipping and great quality! Great people to buy from for horse tack! They are very cordial folks! Glad I found them! I will continue to purchase from them! Products are as described! wonderful work on the headstall TJ. Thank you guys. I'll send a picture of it all set up! Exactly as described and a good price Always perfect orders woth fast shipping. Thank you guys SO MUCH! Everything is amazing as always 💜 Great show! Great products! Great prices! These bows are so beautiful! Thank You
Wonderful shop. one of my favs on WN I love blade and bridle. they are funny and helpful. everything i have gotten from them has been great quality. Love the keychains! I will definitely buy from them again! Great products! Always happy with these guys.