Beoordelingen (44)The packaging and delivery were good. Items ordered 9/23/2026, were received on 10/03/2026. A little longer than expected, but wasn't in a hurry to receive. I lucked out, getting good deals on my bids/wins. And Bonnie included a cute small gift for my first purchase with her! Thank You!Thank you so much for not holding me accountable for the post office. I'm so thankful for your 5☆ review. I reviewed your package status multiple times, because I shipped on the 24th and being a new seller I don't get paid until days after you recieve your items. Trust me it's frustrating. Please keep in mind if you join any of my future shows, (which I pray you do) as I'm sure shipping won't change unfortunately. Thank you for your patience 😊 I really hope you're pleased. Love love love everything and amazing seller, tysm 😚💗You're the best of the best 🥰 The most incredible seller! I am so glad I found you! These pieces are absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for the surprise gift! I appreciate you so much! I am looking forward to returning to shop, and I will always be here to help and support you! Thank you for making such a cloudy day, bright! Your package brought rainbows❤️😍😘 You have made this picky vintage jewelry collector, very, very happy!!😘You're absolutely amazing for this ❤ Thank you so much. I love that you're so happy with your pieces and the gift was always meant for you, the reason I found them 🥰 Beautiful ring and bracelet. Thank you so much for this 💗 Thank you so much for scarab bracelet. love it wonderful person wonderful cellarThank you Tina, means so much 💖 Gorgeous items thank you so much Love this shopYou're awesome , thank you 😊 Thank you so much,best seller ever!!You're so kind, my pleasure having you. I appreciate the love 💘 very disappointed in the milie fleur bracelet. It's snagged, clasp bent, loose threads, and dirty. Not like new with box like I was anticipating. If you were as dissatisfied as you say, why didn't you just request to return for refund. The crazy amount of beautiful pieces you recieved for the amount you spent, was what you charge for 1 item. I'm big on customer service, but I would never leave a negative review on a new seller. Good luck on your future shows and kindly don't purchase from me again. Gorgeous piece! Thank you so much!You're amazing. Thank you so much for always stopping by to show love 🥰 Cool items and Thank you for the gift!you're so welcome, thank you more 💓 Love!!💕 Ditto, you're the best. thank you for the support 🙏 thank you so much! im so so happy!! ill be back!!my pleasure mary, hope to see your soon 😊 I would rate 10/5 if I could! Seller went above and beyond, so friendly, packaged my items perfectly, and included a wonderful gift. Not to mention amazing inventory and show. Thank you!!! Amazing product and great packaging! Each an every show is amazing. Takes request and try’s there best to find what you are exactly looking for. Very nice and has quality items. What is shown is what you get. Fast shipping and everything is packaged with care. Would recommend attending a show, you won’t leave empty handed. Just an amazing seller overall. Thank you Magi, you're so so sweet 💗 Wonderful pieces. Thank you so much!!