Beoordelingen (302)Great seller and friend!! Exceptional seller! Super fun shows!!!
Bubbles & Cowboy Ducks for the WIN! Wonderful seller! Great items!Angie! Thank you so much for your purchase and KINDNESS!!! 🩷🫧🩷🫧 Absolutely adore Wednesday nights with Boogs! Love my loot! Love your show! Love you! Thanks a million!!!TRIPLE C, you absolute GEM! Thank you so much for all your support!! 🩷🫧🩷🫧 Love! Shipping fast, packed excellent Love! Arrived fast, packed excellent, great quality Thank you SOOO much for your purchases Kendra!!! 🩷🫧🩷🫧 Sweetest seller!! Love all of my items and my givvy mystery pens!! 🫶🏼Kelsey aka granny vibes! Thank you SO much for the continued support! 🩷🫧🩷🫧 Thank you!!! Wrapped so well and arrived as described. I love love love your beanie babies. I fear I may be obsessed. 💓Hannah ILY. Thank you so much for the purchase and compliment!!! 🩷🫧🩷🫧 Amazing!! You’re the best name twin 🩷🫧🩷🫧 Very happy with purchase, very well wrapped and secured for shipment! Great purchase very happy! Thank you so much for your purchase and review!! 🫧🩷🫧🩷 Thank You!Thank you for your purchase! Glad you love the HON! Love it! Fabulous packaging too.Thank you so much Danielle!!! I love all my finds. Thank you for finding amazing things. 💕💕💕💕You’re the best shell shell 🩷🫧🩷🫧 Her packing is immaculate! All of my highly fragile purchases arrive in one piece! Aaaaand they’re at my doorstep within 2-3 days! Amazing! 🫧SARA! Thank you so much for your continued support! Love you girl!
Boogs truly has a special way of making you feel welcome and appreciated. ❤️ You can tell she genuinely cares about her customers, and that means so much. Her shows are always fun, positive, and full of good energy. 🥰 I’m honestly so grateful I found her. Boogs is such wonderful person, and I’ll always be happy to support her!🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧 Can’t wait to order again! Thank you so much! You guys are amazing!! Thank you SO much!!! 🩷🫧🩷🫧 IT IS SO PERFECT AND AMAZING THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!ERIN! Thank you SOOO much for your purchase and support! I love you girl! 🩷🫧🩷🫧 Absolutely adore this seller! Such sweet thank you notes and her energy is amazing! Love my items 🫧🫧Calyn! You’re amazing! Thank you so much for your continued support my friend!!! 🫧🩷🫧🩷 Love my treasures, as always!
Thank you 😊 Thank you Triple C!!!!!!! 🫧🩷🫧🩷 Perfect packaging. All items were dry and it was a downpour here before I got to them. My items are great & the seller is beyond kind. Thank you. Sara!!!! Thank you SOOOO much for your continued support! I appreciate you 🫧🩷🫧 Boogs is literally the sweetest and packaged my items so well! They made it to the other side of the country with no issues. Her show was so much fun and I also won the cutest little pen in her Giveaway! It was so special to be apart of her reaching 1k in sales! 💖MIRANDA! Omg thank you so much for the sweetest review! It’s the best to hear that you enjoyed the show, hope to see you again! 🫧🩷🫧🩷