Beoordelingen (19)Everything arrived perfectly! So happy with my purchase!box_of_chocolatesVerkoper
Your review is so appreciated! I’m thrilled that you’re happy and that everything arrived safe and sound. Looking forward to seeing you again! ❤️🍫 Great addition to my collection🤗 Thank You!box_of_chocolatesVerkoper
Excellent! We’re so happy to hear it. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a sweet review. ❤️🍫 such sweet recipe cards!❤️ arrived quickly and very securely packaged. box_of_chocolatesVerkoper
Super happy to know this! Thanks so much for the sweet review and for joining forces! Handwritten Recipes for ALL! ❤️🍫 These are adorable! Love them! Thank you for shipping them safely and quickly!!💗😊box_of_chocolatesVerkoper
YAY! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review! I’m glad they arrived safely and that you love them! 🍫❤️😊 Love my givvy!! Great seller fast shipping! Thank you!😊 box_of_chocolatesVerkoper
YAY! So happy you love it! Thanks a bunch for the review! 😊 Love all my cute items! box_of_chocolatesVerkoper
This makes my day! I’m so happy that you’re happy! Thank you! Love these cookbooks! In great condition and packaged so well!box_of_chocolatesVerkoper
Thank you so much for your positive review! I’m so happy that you’re happy! Enjoy! Excellent packaging. Everything was great
Thank youbox_of_chocolatesVerkoper
Thank you so much for your purchase! Have a nice day! 🙂 Wonderful seller, top notch items and fast shipper! Thank you!😊 box_of_chocolatesVerkoper
Thank you so much! It was a pleasure! 😊