Beoordelingen (102)Top tier packaging and top tier service. What more could you ask for tysm bb boy for the amazing stuff and may God bless your brick journey 🫡🫡🫡🫡🫱🏾🫲🏼 Great stream, fast shipping! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Definitely check him out! Great selection of BE@RBRICKs and an all-around great person. Genuine, trustworthy, down to earth, and someone who has always been a great supporter within the community. I knew him as a buyer before he started streaming, so it’s awesome to see him doing his own thing now. Highly recommend giving him a follow and checking out one of his shows! Thank you for the 400!! Came fast and packaged amazing! Brady’s a top notch seller! Top quality stuff! Great product and outstanding shows Amazing watches ! Thank you so much! I expected feet pics tisk tisk Always a pleasure to purchase from! always good stuff from Brady! :) always a blast got sick watches clothes golf stuff fast shipping snd great packaging Brady is DA MAN! Great products and great pricing. What more could anyone want? :) Was really surprised how much I liked the watch once I received it. Thanks! Great deals top notch seller one of the best on the app Excellent prices
Excellent shipping
Excellent host
What more can you ask for The Von Dutch shirt is 🔥🔥! Appreciate it Brady!! great givy thank u sow much appreciated