Beoordelingen (243)10/10 Seller. Braems (Jess) is super fun, has great prices and has sooooo much stock!!! Thank you so much 🩷🩷🩷🩷 Only the best!!! I have so much fun on Braems show, she makes me laugh 😂 She’s entertaining, knows her stuff! Has great deals! Ships fast! Has AMAZING WHEELS! always great products, highly recommended seller. Perfect as always ♥️
Of course I found some of my chases and new stuff I never knew I needed. So happy everything came safe and sound because it was hand delivered to me!!! Yay ✨🥰
She’s just as amazing in person ♥️ Yall should know this but great person, great lives, fair prices & deals, fun times and lots of stock. What’s not to love.
Thanks for more of my chases!! Xoxo Trop minions !!! Merci beaucoup ❤️ such an amazing seller and person in general. good heart and fair prices. Will definitely continue shopping with her Jess is so awesome! She has great variety and super fair prices! 10/10 recommend! always love getting your packages! always such a sweetheart and always fun streams! highly recommend!! Very happy with my prize. It didn’t have card but that’s ok i love it ! Love my new grabs from Jess! 🙌 Always awesome deals and such a fun seller to buy from! Thanks again!! 💖 🔥 Exceptional seller. Jess has Exceptional shows. Exceptional products. 🔥 Great quality, fast shipping. Huge selection.
I’ll absolutely be back — and I highly recommend checking out her shows! 💕🫶
Everything was well packed and had cards and stuff. Perfect, thanks ! you're amazing! love shopping with Jess LOVE JESS, fast shipping, authentic amazing items & Jess is just so much fun!! LOVE EVERYTHING I purchased & I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend shopping with Jessica, 💜💜💜 Jess is SUCH an amazing seller and SUCH an amazing person. Always a vibe. Cannot recommend enough 🩷🩷🩷 Love Jess so much! She is the sweetest seller and always makes sure to package things carefully! Mrs. JESSSSSS! 😂😂 The funniest lady on Whatnot, hands down! Her shows are pure comedy and I never know what kind of chaos I’m tuning into. And the crazy squirrel?! GIRL, what was she doing?! 😭🐿️😂
Beyond the laughs, everything I’ve gotten from her has been a solid 10/10! She’s such a fun seller, her shows are always entertaining, and you’re guaranteed to have a good time whether you’re shopping or just hanging out in the live. Excited my Maymei Poem of Spring collection is complete loved everything. braems is such a fun streamer with so many items. everything was packaged well. thank you!