Beoordelingen (790)All the pins look great! Thanks! Amazing seller! Has THE BEST pins and always sends very well packaged! Love my Chewbacca Pin 🧜♀️💜 Great seller thank you for pulling my amazing Eeyore 🤩 thanks for the givvy 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 I love everything I got in my order. My sister loves her badge reel! Thank you! Awesome pins! Fast shipping You have no idea how happy getting this made me! I like the waterfalls, but the random disney post card was Dr. Facilier, my favorite Disney Villian, and it's such an awesome looking card! Definitely going up on my wall! Thank you so much! thank you for the givvy!!! This pin was flawed really really bad. I messaged the seller to try and resolve and get a refund and never heard anything back Great experience with this seller. Pins arrived well packaged and in good condition Nice pins and quick shipping!