Beoordelingen (300)Thanks for the givvy! Your shows are always entertaining 🤣🤣 Wrapped so perfectly. I appreciate the communication with this seller. So kind and helpful! Thank you! Received my fairy lamps in perfect condition! I am especially excited for my rare LE Smith Turtle Fairy Lamp! Great seller and shipper! Packed with all the care Everything looks great! Thank you good sir Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I’m thankful that everything arrived safely. I appreciate you and you are a great seller as well! 🦚❤️🦚 Thank you for my givvy 💕You are very very welcome thank you for taking the time to leave this review! 🦚🦚🦚 If I could give 10 stars- I would - beautiful items and packed very well! Thank you👍🏼Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I’m humbled. Thank you so much. Hope to see you in my shows again! 🦚🦚😊 Bryan packaged everything perfectly. Nothing was broken. Will be back for more showsThank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! I’m thankful everything was packaged well and arrived to you safely. Thank you for your kindness and your patience. Hope to see you again soon!🦚 Great deal, thanks! Packaging was excellent.Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I’m glad everything came to you. Safe safely! Hope to see you in my shows again soon? 🦚🦚🦚🦚 Packaged very well and received with no issues Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I’m so glad that you received your items all intact and I trust that you were happy with all of them! 🦚🦚🦚🦚 owl is broken in shipping wrapI take great pride in my shipping. It is unfortunate that you received your item broken. You reached out to me yesterday and I requested pictures so that I could process a refund, and I have yet to receive them. I have reached out again today and have received no response from you. Unfortunately, things break during transit. Please request a refund with pictures, through the Whatnot refund process. so happy with my books 📚 Thank you so much for taking time to leave this review! I’m so thankful you’re happy with your Books! Hope to see you in my shows again soon! 🦚🦚 Wonderful giveaway Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I am so glad that you loved your giveaway. Hope to see you in my shows soon! 🦚 LOVE all my glowing glass!! Perfect shipping! Amazing seller!!Thank you for your time for writing this review. I’m so glad that you love your blowing glass and the shipping was to your satisfaction. Thank you so much for the compliment! 🦚🦚🦚 Beautiful item. Thank you!You are more than welcome! Thank you for your purchase. Hope to see you again in my show soon! 🦚🦚🦚 arrived in good condition! love love loveWonderful! I’m so glad that you love it!!! 🦚🦚🦚 This piece is so beautiful! My first HON 💚Thanks so much! 😊😊😊… I am so glad that you love it! And I promise you it won’t be your last one! 🦚🦚 Absolutely beautiful glass! Thanks so much! You are more than welcome to!!! I’m so thankful that you love your glass! You are more than welcome. Hope to see you again in the show soon! 🦚🦚🦚 love it! arrived in perfect condition Yay! So glad you like it!!!! You got a smile on my face! Hope to see you again in my show soon! 🦚🦚🦚 5 stars great packaging 💫🌟🌠⭐️💫Thank you!!! That is a great compliment to me. I take great pride in trying to package everything so it will arrive safely. Thank you for your purchases and I hope to see you again soon!🦚🦚 Gorgeous piece! Thank you! You are more than welcome to! Enjoy!!! 🦚🦚🦚🦚 Awesome seller!!!Thank you! I appreciate you! 🦚 got it in perfect condition Yay! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review so thankful everything arrived to you in perfect condition! Hope to see you in the show soon! 🦚🦚 I’m obsessed!! Everything came perfectly packed with no issues. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! I’m so thankful that you love all your items and then they came to you safely! 🦚🦚