Beoordelingen (2.627)Best Giveys on whatnot!!!! And best lots hands down I feel like I’m hanging out with family every time I join this stream. Absolutely the best place to get multiple lots for the best prices The best Lots on Whatnot!!!! Super cool host and very knowledgeable and fast shipping and just an all around great atmosphere 🐐💪🏼🔥 Hands down best on stream from the product down to the packaging not to mention I got my order in 1 day !!! Def recommended I will 100% be back ! Thank you for the deals! One of the best on WN! Thank you for the great Givvy!! 🔥🔥 Shows! Great cards and fast shipping! Amazing! Thanks for the cards brother!
Fast shipping and he’s a great guy will be buying more in the future
Great cards, great show, fast shipping. One of the best Whatnot, sellers in the game!
Card is sick and came in great condition as promised. Will be back! These lots are so fun. Great guy as well Top tier seller. Fastest shipping on the app. Shipped same day Great cards and fast shipping ! 🤌 Thanks for the awesome giveaway! Appreciate you! 10/10 show as always!! Thank you for the awesome card! Love the streams. Always brings the heat 🔥 You wont be disappointed