Beoordelingen (473)The sterling pieces I got are so beautiful!! Ty bry!! Excellent as usual. It is clear seller puts a lot of time and care into this! Items are so beautiful and seller is knowledgeable about them. Items always come packed thoughtfully. Thank you for a great experience every time. ❤️ Amazing the bracelet is perfect and cameos are amazing Bryah has the best items and her shows are always fun! Ring is more stunning in person! Shipped fast and packaged so thoughtfully, tysm!🫶🏻 Beautiful Sarah Cov piece that arrived super fast! Amazing jewelry as always and thank you for the amazing buyers giveaway! Everything is beautiful, thank you so much! Thank you so much! The givvy stickers are cute and so are the little bracelets for my first purchase 🥰 shipped fast too! Beautiful ring! Thank you. thank you! love the butterfly so much, such an eye catcher! 😍 The bracelet is so beautiful and bryah is so kind I love my little freebies and they’re just as beautiful and worth it as my purchase. I love everything I got 😭 definitely coming back to this shop! Thank you! very beautiful one of a kind jewelry!! shipping was super fast 10/10 Absolutely love my new watch ! Thank you 😊 Beautiful brooch . Thank you I'm in love with my purchase. Absolutely recommend seller. All my pieces exceeded my expectations and I will continue to support her shows. Outstanding as always! Beautiful items of top quality! Highly recommend!!! Stunnnnnning amazing pieces! Wow!!! ✨✨✨✨