Beoordelingen (479)almost got the Zard!! thanks for the cards! oof! I tried again and lost! 😂🤣 I spun the wheel!! 🥺..I lost!!😂 boohoo! Ty bro perfect cards and packaging love my kit too shit is 🔥!!! Honored to be the first purchaser of this you didn't add the gift pack from Noah bad Caleb bad lmfao but that Gary looks minty af I'm gonna wait to grade it after this whole PSA debacle Didn’t send any feet with my order but great cards good condition nice guy and fast shipping! Great stream! He honest and straight shooter! Quick delivery, very fair pricing. Thanks! thanks bud I appreciate it brother mang Gave me a energy card and paid 5 dollars BAHHHH, the goat of tcg. Would recommend 1000 times over. 👌👌👌👌👌👌 Outstanding customer service A+ Excellent stream with great entertainment. My order arrived exactly as shown.
Everything exceeded my expectations. Thank you for such a smooth experience. Lip on the bottom right, not as described.
Great quality cards, great content Came in good condition ! Thank you 🙏🏽 it's bulk but it made it that's all that matters lol