Beoordelingen (5.401)Awesome sweats and excellent customer service. This seller is the best Tony is one of my fave sellers happy with my purchase as always 🌺 Very fast shipping. Item arrived in great condition. Great seller, love everything as always. Fun to watch and fast delivery Thanks love my perfume and my shorts!! always the best from Tony 😄 You’ll never be disappointed with Tony’s shows! He’s not only selling Comfrt at steal prices, but he now has perfume and candles too. Which smell amazing!! Absolutely love his shows! Thank you!! thank you for the givvy..love it. I got my comfrt lounge pants thanks love them everything’s perfect as always!!! tony’s the best What an amazing guy if you ever need an MOD, you know where I’m at just give me a DM Awesome! Thank once again for being such a great WhatNot seller! Received my Baccarat 540 and Acqua Di Gio inspired perfume/cologne, along with 3 Pacific Jade soy candle!! Can't wait to try them all! Excellent prices and super fast shipping!! I didn't know i was buying a used comfrt sweatshirt. Great items! The prices were great! Packaging and shipping was good.... thank you! def 5 stars, I'll be back 100%!!! excellent, product as expected, quick ship Love my comfrt sweatpants! Fragrance is great! thank you Awesome as always. thank you Very pleased with service and how great the buyer and cmfrt givvys were. 🩷