Beoordelingen (172)Beautiful pirate ephemera for my journals.. thank you so much for making and selling them 🩷 I'm so happy with my fun new monthly journal. So unique and one of a kind! Fast shipping, great seller. Thanks for the Givvy! Very cute designs THANK YOU Super cute stickers, nice quality Absolutely love this journal! Wonderful journaling cards and other ephemera to cut out and use in my junk journals. Beautiful designs and good quality cardstock. Thanks for everything. Thank you for the generous giveaway!!!
🌸🌸🌸 Stephanie I cannot say enough wonderful things about the beautiful custom printed paper I received from caseysstuff. Her themed junk journal kits are so creative and perfect for many of the Disney junk journals I’m working on. Thanks so much! Awesome!! Love all my cool stuff thank you so much. Thank you so much for joining the train and bringing your A game! Love the muppet goodies! Tysm! Her journals are fantastic! Love the tags I bought! Definitely will be back!! Awesome journals!!! Love them fast shipping and great packaging happy mail makes me Happy 😊 LOVE these journal books! Happy with my purchases. Thoughtful & useful givvy's! Love these stickers! Had to get more to share!