Beoordelingen (211)Awesome blind box and I got a chase. Perfect packing. 5⭐️s of course. Thank you ty so much for the cosco exclusive brother great show. Awesome thanks for everything love the cars
Great seller! Quickly shipping. got the packages today! thanks brotha. good/ fast delivery... professional packaging overall no damage cracks or open seals id say the only thing that did catch my attention was more so the bubble wrap im not sure if in transit the card slightly bent up towards the front its not a biggie as it can be bent back if its pressed upon but for a heads up maybe loosen the buhble wrap to kinda give the card room to slightly breath in package but 1000/10 great purchase great overall no need to lower the stars as it could have been transportation oh man! sorry about that united. I'd made sure that when I wrap the good i dont put it too tight specially on the transport or 2 packs, but thanks for the heads up my friend. im just glad it wasn't damage! expertly packed and super fast shipping!! Hella smart packaging…imma use that method now! Cb is the man thank you so much! Great show, packing, and most of all dies-cast!!! Shipping was super fast and prices were more than fair, good guy 👍🏻 fast shipping, very nice seller with good deals. Great Diecast. Awesome, chill show. Great packaging. Thank you so much.!!!😎🔥😎🔥😎🔥🔥😎🔥 excellent deals & great products Package said it was held up in transit don’t know why but that’s all it said and I just received it today box was pretty beat up but everything inside came intact thank you 🙏🏻 oh man! well im glad the goods was ok. I was wondering why it took so long. sorry about that