Beoordelingen (1.519)Again, what can I say , except Amazing products, brilliant hosts , and super fast delivery !! Would not go elsewhere!!
Don't sleep on Chacha Clean! 🧼✨ 🇪🇸Amazing products for all around the home, and I'm always so happy with my purchases! 🥰 Not only are the products fab, but the shows are brilliant too! Great banter, plenty of laughs and you definitely feel like part of the family! ❤️ Honestly, what's not to love? Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ If I could put ten stars I would ********** Not Mutch more I can say to express how Mutch I love chacha clean products but also all the people that run it and also purchase from it like we a good little family that are always there for each other not have I only going the best cleaning company to provide all I need for a fresh clean home I have fount a nice little extra family thank you all x This bundle was full of new things … they didn’t disappoint!! Loving the soo juicy gift set just wish I’d bought more. As always a MASSIVE 5 🌟 from me. Great hosts, great prices 🥰 Kifraaaaaaaa! Absolutely unreal scents. Thank you as always guys.
Speedy delivery and amazingly packaged. Can’t wait for the 10k show, it’s going to be mustard 🫶🏻✨ My big bundle arrived today! Unbelievable! Everything was packed perfect and it all smells amazing! Thank you cha cha 🧽❤️ Amazing 🤩 quick delivery 🚚 Amazing everything I received thank you guys ❤️ Wow!! My bundle was amazing today! Every product smells amazing!! I’m so happy with it all! It arrived quick and I also received my 2 giveaways and received the most amazing buyers giveaway! So so happy! Thanks cha cha clean 🧼❤️🙏🏼 Thank you for the lovely wipes that where free love them Great wipes and giveaways!! Fast delivery amazing as always ❤️ highly recommended I love everything chacha lets be honest Would give 50505 stars if i could X
Won one of the new stanleys shes sitting perfect in my growing collection😍 thankyou guys as always Love the colley drops, great smell, good price and quick delivery. Thank you for the super fast delivery!!!! Great little team! Great products at such affordable prices! Smashing it!