Beoordelingen (796)i never miss a char show!! she’s the sweetest, funniest seller & her shows always have the best vibes. i cannot recommend shopping with her enough.
thank you so much again my girl!💗 THANK YOU FOR MY GIVVY!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 LOVE YOU! So cuteee I got the strawberry love series everything came in super good! Items packaged securely. Love my new Sonny’s. Amazing custom!!!! Such good quality, and it’s sooooo cute. Thank you Char!!! 💕 One of my faves!!! Such a fun show. Love her personality and all my things I ordered. The givy was super cute as well! Amazing! 😍 CHAR IS THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER! Thank you so much for the cutesie Sonny. You always make my day!🥹💘 Custom durian ate down!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥 Thank you for my custom shark 🦈
It is too cute! Thank u for my manta!! Love him Thank you bestie for my first custom and Smiski babies!! I love them! Love the blind box! It was one I wanted!!! Thank you. Great shop. received all my goodies safe and sound. tysvm for great show lol sorry 🤪 I definitely recommend buying from this seller 🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😊😉 Got my goodies tysvm. All arrived safely, ty for your show and yes I recommend buying from this seller 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Had a blast, hope your nerves are ok now. Everything arrived safe and sound ty. I recommend buying from this seller 🔥 🔥🔥🔥 great seller! thank you so much thank you for helping me grow my cow army 🥹💕 So excited to receive the SkullPanda beauty. I hope you also are enjoying your trade. 💕 Charchar!!!! You're the best!!! Thank you so much for helping me find a big chase for my friend!!! Appreciate you sooo much!!!! You're such an amazing person and seller!!!! Can't thank you enough The best seller quick shipping very quick to respond and so friendly