Beoordelingen (357)Items arrived fast and in the exact condition as shown. Great items at even better pricing. I look forward to future purchases with this seller. 10/10 experience chef always has the best deals! great prices for her retro products! highly recommend Super friendly and nice. N64 games were tested and works as expected. everything was perfect as always Got back one of my favorite childhood games in good condition. Thanks! Thanks again for your business! A+ Shipping. fast shipping! great seller Great seller with wonderful items in surprise sets! Quick shipping. Super friendly will be back for more spins 🫶🏼💙 great stream and fast shipping!! one of my favorite streamers! great odds, great prizes, and very affordable! packaged perfect! highly recommend awesome stream, everything was packaged perfectly! thank you so much! givvy game is fun and glad I had the chance to try and participate had a very affordable wheel game. host is very kind and active with the chat! packaging was great! all around top notch Came fast and in great condition
Great givy. Awesome deals. have not received. says I have received but nothing has been received don't know what to tell you This was a giveaway that I instructed them to get with whatnot. I have no control over the P.O. Thank you soo much again! Really appreciate the time you took looking for it again! 10/10 Highly recommend this seller! The game will needed to be throughly tested. The game flickers only at the scuba driver scene where shoots stingray and jelly fishes along with the sharks. It is an peculiar situation and will need to find out if someone can repair this game. The seller is great along with the shipping. ty ty I be back to buy more if you get anymore