Beoordelingen (429)I always find something that I didn’t know I needed !🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️
Chicity has such a wide variety of great products. It doesn’t matter if it’s upstate downstairs or somewhere in between sittings in mom’s recliner her and shows are always fun. 🤩 I discovered her on a raid train as a new seller and have been coming back ever since. You won’t be disappointed! 💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙 Thank you for the 🔥 product gang Always good vibes in this show & everything is always packed so perfectly, thank you! I always find something new and different when I shop with Chicitygrl. She’s a fantastic seller! Doesn’t matter if it’s upstairs, downstairs or somewhere in the middle sitting in mom’s recliner you are guaranteed to need something she has whether you know it or not. Highly recommend ! So glad I found her on a raid train and started following! 💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙 Now if she could stop Chicago from sending Cleveland their weather it would be great. 😊⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Get Your Beauty Here Ladies and have fun doing it with Carrie!!🥰❤️😘 I knew I'd be back lol cant wait to see you again. ❤️🤌🏼✨️ thank you! If you want a good laugh with amazing products this is the place to be!! Love every items I’ve purchased I don’t want to say anything nice cuz I want to keep all the amazing deals to my self. ❤️❤️🥰 So happy with everything I purchased! Carrie is so fun and has so many amazing items! I’ll definitely be back!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I can’t express how much I adore this seller! Very funny, entertaining, and the product is amazing! Amazing seller with the best inventory. I definitely will not be missing a show. Can’t wait to mist tomorrow morning 💕💕. Love Carrie she is the best💃🏼💃🏼 Ník’íshjį́ nizhónígo shił hózhǫ́ǫ́ł, t’áá háida doo baa áháníłda! ❤️ Naaltsoos bee áłchíní dah naalkaahgo t’áá íiyisíí yá’át’ééhgo náás éí hazhó’ó nihaa nááł. Áádóó na’anishígíí t’áá áłtsé A1 át’é! Ahéhee’ nitsaago! ❤️ Ahéhee’ nitsaago shíł bééhózinígíí! Ahéhee’ nihá’át’éédíí baa. Nizhónígo náás éí hazhó’ó naashá. Nízhdíłnííłgo bee naashá, dóó bá hooghan da. T’áá íiyisíí nizhónígo bee naashá! 이리 오세요! 번역이 필요하시면 앞으로 나오시고, 쇼핑할 준비가 되셨다면 Chicitygirl의 위층도 아래층도 둘러보세요! 어디서 무슨 물건을 발견할지 모르지만, 저는 결국 항상 “잠깐… 이것도 필요하잖아?” 하고 있어요. 😂 쇼핑도 하고 보물찾기도 하는 기분이라 너무 재밌어요!Thank you so much for your support and translation. I am grateful for you! Great seller lots of great deals
Fast shipping Thank you so much for your continued support I’m loving my Truly lip gloss and Nakery lip plumper! 💋✨ The gloss gives my lips a beautiful shine, and the plumper makes them look fuller and juicy. Such a fun Whatnot find—I’m so happy with both! 💕 The literal BEST makeup!!! 💄 SO happy to have found my new beauty plug. 🔌 I am happy to have you! Thanks for your support. Luv this perfume! Thank you!😍 1st time purchasing, found you through a raid. I absolutely love my package😍. thank you so much, enjoyed your show so much🫶🏼🩷✨️Well I am happy you found me too. Thanks for your support.