Beoordelingen (994)Love both of my purchases. My nieces are going to love these. I absolutely love the Shacket!!!! You never disappoint! 💕💕💕💕love all the items I purchase from this seller! Beautiful lady💕 Thank you for the great deal and for the quick shipment I am always happy with my new preloved clothes from this shop 💖. Thank you!!! I LOVE everything. Thank you so much! 😊 I am so happy when I make it to your shows. You have the best style and the biggest heart. I appreciate the value that I always receive. I purchase for so many girls in my family and I love that I can afford your beautiful clothes to share with them. ❤️❤️❤️ Perfect! I know for sure these will be my new favorites when the weather gets cooler. Thank you Tracey for such amazing deals ❤️ Absolutely love me some Tracey and the deals she has on all her items make me feel guilty cause they are that good! Love everything!!! As always!!! Shop always has some 🔥🔥🔥 in it!! Thank you!! Love this Aerie sweatshirt. In perfect condition. Love this shop & Seller ❤️ Super fast shipping!
All bangers!!! Thank you Tracey!! Best zip up hoodie I’ve purchased! Obsessed! Thank you so much 💓🎀 Love this FP jacket. It’s so stinking cute! Seller is amazing! Tysm! Love the color on this sweatshirt! Thank you so much love both!!!! 🫶🫶❤️❤️ Soooooo cute!!!!!! Thank you so much Tracey!!! ❤️🫶❤️🫶❤️ Beautiful seller and amazing lady. Loved my items. They were 💯 top tier. I'm going to need a bigger closet!!!!! I love everything so much. Thank you! Super selection and so much fun!!! Awesome items and such a kind seller. Such a beautiful atmosphere in her room. Will definitely shop with her regularly.