Beoordelingen (794)✨✨💕As always I loved everything duh you guys are so awesome. I love shopping here . I also love the friendly and chill vibes in the lives it feels like I’m shopping with friends and family thank you so much everything came safely packaged as always will forever shop here 💕✨✨😌very happy customer here So happy with my purchase ❤️ This is the best place to buy all your plus size clothes and they are all new with tags! love these ladies ❤️ The item on the video is not what I got never received it got all my other items but not this one please send Fast shipping and I loved my what I got, really enjoyed shopping with y’all got here fast it will make for a good workout shirt! Real nice scuba like top! Great seller- I was looking for a specific size and style and the hostess took the time to look through the racks to find what I was looking for. Great clothes and even better hostess! loved my order! love these ladies that run the show. If you haven't checked them out then your missing out. Plus size fashion without the steep prices. I'm extremely happy with my order and shipping was fast too. Wonderful items. Loved the seller as well! Fit very well arrived fast everything fits and it's beautiful! Customer service is also amazing! Now my husband’s is fan of you all too😂😂 thank you 🫶💗 Found so many great items for my son! Fast shipping! Love everything about this place. The ladies are so sweet and friendly. I love seeing everything they have and spending my money wisely. Such great prices! ❤️💯 Extremely happy as always, with my purchases. These ladies are wonderful 😊 Love this place! Very happy with all of y purchases Love all the tshirts great quality fast shipping!!! Thank you bunches So happy with my choices 🌸thank you