Beoordelingen (172)Thank you for fast shipping and dope cards! Awesome break, hit high dollar hits and received everything as expected. Thanks Awesome break, hit high dollar hits and received everything as expected. Thanks Cards packaged well. Great shape. Good seller. Very satisfied with this host, a couple GOOD giveaways and the packaging for my package was done very well. Will be returning, thanks again brother! CHEERS, much appreciated! 👍 Great break and got some great cards. The prices weren't bad at all either. Received my cards today and they were packaged well to where they wouldn't be damaged. I appreciate you man and I recommend this channel to anyone who wants to break. I know I'll be back for sure Shipped fast and packaging was amazing! Highly recommend! Also go check out there shop it’s awesome! everything came as it should Package wrapped great, I suggest buying from host ! Great energy, always as described. Great shop with great people